The term iVendi’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is iVendi Limited, Llys Eirias, Abergele Road, Colwyn Bay, LL29 8BW. Our company registration number is 07003191. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Access to and use of 'iVendi.com' is provided by iVendi Ltd. on the following terms:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without iVendi's prior written consent.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
What information do we collect?
We will collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information you provide to us as part of an enquiry or complaint including your name, the company you work for and contact details
- Information you provide to us when applying for a job with iVendi
- Information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Any other information that you choose to share with us, for example as a result of a customer support enquiry;
Using your personal information
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular, for the following reasons:
- To process and respond to your enquiry and/or complaint
- To process your job application
- To improve our products and services
- To process any individual rights request you send to us
- We may periodically send promotional emails, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting
- We may also contact you from time to time for market research purposes
We may also receive some personal data indirectly, in the following scenarios:
- An employee of ours gives your contact details as an emergency contact or referee
- A complainant or enquirer refers to you in their correspondence
We will not provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
When processing your personal data, we must have legal reason to do so. Generally, we collect and use your personal data where:
- You have entered into a contract or are taking steps to enter into a contract
- It is required by law
- You, or your legal representative, have given consent
- It is in our legitimate interests to do so
Who do we share your information with?
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights, including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention;
- due to a court order.
Security of your personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Data is stored within secure data centres both in the United Kingdom and the European Union. All data is encrypted both when transmitted and when stored.
We keep our privacy notice under regular review to make sure it is up to date and accurate.
Last reviewed – 20th April 2021
As a Data Subject (person whose personal data is processed under this policy) you have several rights under current Data Protection Legislation, including:
Right to Access: You may instruct us to provide you with a copy of any personal information we hold about you.
Right to Rectification: you may request that incorrect personal information is corrected.
Right to Erasure: you may request that your personal data is erased where it is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was collected and another lawful basis for processing does not exists.
Right to Object: you may object to processing of your personal data where legitimate grounds do not exist for processing.
Right to Restrict Processing: you may request that your personal data are not processed, rather than erased, where there are grounds to continue storing the data (e.g. for legal reasons or while a dispute is resolved) but you no longer wish your data to be processed.
Right to withdraw consent: where consent is our legal basis for processing your personal data, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. This can be done via the “opt out” link in any of our marketing emails, or by emailing email@example.com
Data Retention Times
Support tickets – Data will be retained for 12 months after the contract expires with the relevant dealer
Job applications – Unsuccessful 12 months, if successful will become part of your personnel record
Complaints – 2 years
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites, such sites are not governed by this privacy notice. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
If you feel that iVendi has handled your data unfairly or unlawfully you can lodge a complaint with our Data Protection Officer via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 0345 226 0503.
If you remain dissatisfied with how we have handled your personal data, you may wish to contact the Information Commissioner’s Office by:
- Post - Customer Contact, Information Commissioners Officer, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF
- Phone - 0303 123 1113
- Email – email@example.com
- Or by visiting the ICO website – www.ico.org.uk